Here at Greendale Turf, we are dedicated to providing high quality turf and expert laying services whatever our clients’ requirements or budget.
From domestic gardens through to sports pitch turf laying, our team are committed to offering a huge range of textures and shades of turf to ensure our client receives the aesthetic they are looking for.
To find out more about our turf laying in Nottingham and Mansfield, check out our FAQs below. If you have your own question for the team, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- What types of turf do you supply?
- We supply Greenscape Turf which is suitable for general lawn use, and Top Quality Arena Turf which has hard wearing qualities and ideal for areas of high traffic. You can find out more about our lawn turf here.
- How long does turf delivery take?
- Our turf delivery time varies on how busy we are but we can usually supply within a few days.
- How much is your turf?
- We take pride in offering affordable lawn turf for our clients.
Greenscape Turf – £3.20 per sq metre
Top Quality Arena Turf – £3.50 per sq metre
- Do you provide lawn turf for businesses?
- Yes, we provide all of our products and services to both domestic and commercial clients across Nottingham and Mansfield.
- Can you lay turf for me?
- Yes, our turf laying services ensure that your new lawn turf is laid to the best standard, ensuring your new lawn takes root and is able to thrive.
- Where do you offer turf laying?
- We offering our professional turf laying services in Nottingham and Mansfield within a 15-mile radius of our site in Kimberley. To find out whether we can serve your area, please get in touch.
- How much does turf laying cost?
- Turf laying cost varies – if you are interested in receiving our professional turf laying, get in touch today to receive a quote.
- What type of top soil do I need?
- Whether you are prepping your garden for new turf laying or you’re installing new flower beds, at Greendale Turf, we have a variety of top soils to choose from to suit your project. Get in touch with our team to let us know of your requirements.
- How should I care for my new lawn?
- New lawn turf should be watered well and frequently, fertilising during spring and autumn, and by mowing on the highest cutting grade to ensure it isn’t cut too short. Our Nottingham and Mansfield turf layers regularly post tips and tricks over on our blog.
Get in Touch
To find out more about our lawn turf and top soil, or to organise turf laying for your domestic or commercial property in Nottingham or Mansfield, get in touch with Greendale Turf today.
If you have any questions that you can’t see on this list, give us a call on 07583 502427 to speak to our team directly.